Removing Emulsion From the Screen After Printing and Cleaning Ink (This Is Called Reclaiming)
1. Place screen in a pressure washer unit.
2. Using hose on low pressure, wet screen with water.
3. With spray bottle, spray on reclaimer solution on both sides of the screen.
4. Scrub for one minute on both sides.
5. Rinse with pressure washer using high pressure.
6. Do NOT allow reclaimer to dry in the screen. This will permanently harden the emulsion.
7. Squeegee off excess water.
8. Air dry or sun dry the screen.