Remember to save the file to a place on your desktop, computer or local server in order for QuickBooks to access it. QuickBooks needs a life connection, because as soon as you open the file within the program it starts to change it. It will not open from the disc location.
Articles in this section
- Converting Your Quickbooks
- My Pricing Calculator Won't Open On My MAC
- Does QuickBooks For Screen Printers Also Offer Information For Heat Pressing, Embroidery, Etc?
- Are There Built-in Features Specific To Screen Printing In The QuickBooks Application?
- How Does It Work For Processing Orders?
- How Many Users Can You Have Using QuickBooks At The Same Time?
- If I Purchase QuickBooks Pro Now Can I Upgrade To Premier Later?
- I Use Or Am Thinking About Using QuickBooks Online?
- I Am Trying To Load/Open The Company Startup File In QuickBooks, But It Is Not Opening.
- Quickbooks Compatability