An AccuRIP "Purchase Serial Number" may be used on one (host) computer at a time; it can be shared to many computers, but only installed to one.
To transfer AccuRIP to another computer open (launch) AccuRIP and from the Activation Menu choose "Transfer Activation".
Once successfully transferred wait a minimum of 15 minutes before using the "Serial Number" again.
It is a good idea to remove the AccuRIP print driver from the previous computer so it does not create a network issue. The software can stay in case you wish to reactivate it; it does not take a lot of hard drive space (approx. 50 megs).
Make sure that the Epson appropriate drivers are installed on the new computer.
- Go to www.Epson.com, select USA and search for your printer (1100, 1400, 4880, etc)
- Select Drivers and support.
- Now find your operating system-
- Go to my computer
- System properties
- System type will be 32 or 64
- Back on Epson, select drivers and downloads.
- Download corresponding driver (no combo)