To be safe, give your flash or conveyor dryer 10 minutes to reach its operating temperature.
Articles in this section
- Quartz Flash- For Curing Screen Printed Shirts
- Why Is My Dryer Not Getting Hot?
- How Long Does It Take For My Dryer To Heat Up?
- How Can I Avoid Over-heating My Shirt Board/Platen?
- Flash Dryer Best Height From Platen
- What Is The Difference Between An Infrared Heater And A Quartz Heater?
- Why Flash Screen Printed Shirts?
- My Flash Doesn't Have A Heat Control- How Long Do I Flash?
- How To Use Ink Temperature Strips
- My Flash Dryer Is Smoking