We would suggest that you turn the unit on and begin use. Please note that it is common for the heater to produce a small amount of smoke the first time that you start up the heater. This is the process of the element burning off any excess moisture or oils on the element. After the initial heat up, the unit should never produce smoke again.
Articles in this section
- Quartz Flash- For Curing Screen Printed Shirts
- Why Is My Dryer Not Getting Hot?
- How Long Does It Take For My Dryer To Heat Up?
- How Can I Avoid Over-heating My Shirt Board/Platen?
- Flash Dryer Best Height From Platen
- What Is The Difference Between An Infrared Heater And A Quartz Heater?
- Why Flash Screen Printed Shirts?
- My Flash Doesn't Have A Heat Control- How Long Do I Flash?
- How To Use Ink Temperature Strips
- My Flash Dryer Is Smoking