Customer: Screen Reclaim Checklist SOP
- Emulsion Remover
- (2-3) Scrub Pads
- Water Source
- Spray emulsion remover on screen.
- Agitate with scrub pad designated for emulsion remover.
- Allow remover to dwell on screen for 30s- do not allow to dry on your screen.
- Spray off with water source (garden hose or pressure washer recommended) until emulsion is completely clear of the screen.
Dehazing the Screen:
- Spray on dehazer.
- Agitate with designated scrub pad and allow to dwell on screen per the dehazer’s instructions.
- Spray off with water until the mesh is completely rinsed of dehazer suds.
Degreasing the Screen:
- Spray on degreaser.
- Agitate with designated scrub pad until screen is thoroughly covered with degreaser.
- Spray off with water source until all mesh is completely rinsed of the degreaser.
- Set aside to dry in a clean environment. You may also dab with newsprint until dry.