Heat pressing the ink will give you a glossy look to the ink. If you do not have a heat press, you can do this with an iron or even by printing a clear gloss over top of the ink.
Articles in this section
- How to Screen Print on Canvas or Burlap with Green Galaxy Water Based Ink
- International Coatings Screen Printing Techniques and Special Effects
- How to Heat Press Two Color Vinyl Transfer using Siser Easyweed
- Over Flashing is BAD! How to screen print low cure plastisol ink
- 3 Simple Ways to Get Organized / Be More Productive
- Printing on Polyester with Low Cure Plastisol Ink
- Flooding a Screen
- The Proper Way to Accomplish a Push Print
- How to Use Tape to Fix Blurry Ink Edges on Screen
- How Do I Get A Gloss Look on Plastisol Ink?