1. Place number stencils on shirt over shirt board. Remove die cut numbers from sheet to expose number outline. Save for reverse print numbering if desired.
2. Align stencil(s) on shirt. Overlap double digit numbers stencils 1/4" minimum. Remember to align center pieces of the 0, 4, 6, 7 and 9 within stencil.
3. Use paper strips to mask edges of number(s) where screen opening is larger then stencil. Note: You can also use screen tape to make a square center so that no blank masking screen tape is required.
4. Lay screen down onto stencil and shirt. Pull squeegee once to adhere stencil to screen and again to print a clean image. The ink will hold the stencil onto the screen for multiple prints. If you are printing more of that number, then print all of those in a row before you move onto a different number.
5. Lift screen to check printed number. Remover shirts from shirt board and place on dryer.
6. Peel the paper stencil off the screen and discard. Don't forget to remove the centers of 0, 4, 6, 8, and 9.
7. After drying, your numbered shirt it's ready to wear! Repeat this easy procedure for all the numbers you need to print.