Dark garments inevitably require a flash plate or under base print, before the design is printed. Ink generally does not print well on dark garments, as the vibrancy of the color can be lost in the dark garment. The flash plate allows a white background for the colors to print on top of. This allows you to get a much more vibrant look to your prints. Imagine you are giving your colors a stage to stand up on.
Articles in this section
- Multi-Color Screen Print Transfers
- Screen Print Transfers How To and Requirements
- 4-Color Process (A Brief Explanation)
- RyoCharge - New Discharge Additive To Turn Plastisol Into Discharge Ink!
- CMYK vs Simulated Process
- Printing on Polypropylene Bags with IC
- The Behavior of Nylon
- All Over Screen Printing & Allover Printing How To for Screen Printing VIDEO
- Screen Printing Discharge Ink and Spraying Discharge Ink on a Shirt VIDEO
- Printing Reflective Ink