Coat in thinner applications, use sharper blade on coater. Coat thin, dry, coat again for a stronger stencil. Make good positive contact with the scoop coater and the screen.
Articles in this section
- How To Achieve A Thicker Stencil On Your Screen
- How To Use Harden-X From CCI
- Ryocap Instructions
- UlanoCut Green Stencil Instructions
- When Coating Screens Emulsion Is Too Thick, Chunky and Drips.
- Types of Emulsions
- Emulsion Bubbling Around Image When Washing Out
- Emulsion Comparison Chart
- SVP Emulsion Tech Sheet and Exposure Times
- HIFI Emulsion Tech Sheet and Exposure Times