When you mix your emulsion, use lukewarm water in the small sensitizer bottle. This will insure adequate dispersion of the particles. Make sure and mix the two components very thoroughly, until they become one color. Once stirred, allow the emulsion to breath with the cap part way askew. It is ideal to let breath overnight, but you can use after a couple of hours.
Articles in this section
- How To Achieve A Thicker Stencil On Your Screen
- How To Use Harden-X From CCI
- Ryocap Instructions
- UlanoCut Green Stencil Instructions
- When Coating Screens Emulsion Is Too Thick, Chunky and Drips.
- Types of Emulsions
- Emulsion Bubbling Around Image When Washing Out
- Emulsion Comparison Chart
- SVP Emulsion Tech Sheet and Exposure Times
- HIFI Emulsion Tech Sheet and Exposure Times