The first in a series of instructional videos on how to print water based inks. There are several key areas in which water based varies from plastisol. We hope you find this series informative, for more info you can purchase the full length video. This segment covers chemicals.
Articles in this section
- Wilflex Top Score TDS and Color Card
- How to Screen Print: What is Discharge and How Does it Work?
- Storing Plastisol Ink
- Can You Use Just The Base for Discharge as a Waterbased Ink?
- Ryonet Pro Tips: Discharge Screen Printing Ink Activation VIDEO
- Gildan Discharge Rating Scale For Best Results
- Why Plastisol Ink Is Thick and How To Fix It
- The Shelf Life of Plastisol Products
- Reflective Optilux Ink
- Screen Printing Discharge Ink and Spraying Discharge Ink on a Shirt VIDEO