For this job we used a pre-mixed white discharge mixed 50/50 with a discharge base. This was printed with two colors of plastisol wet on wet on top of it. We filmed this after a Ryonet screen printing academy. **The squeaky noise in the back is a flash dryer that needs some lube, not that Diamondback :)
Articles in this section
- How to Screen Print: What is Discharge and How Does it Work?
- Can You Use Just The Base for Discharge as a Waterbased Ink?
- Ryonet Pro Tips: Discharge Screen Printing Ink Activation VIDEO
- Gildan Discharge Rating Scale For Best Results
- Screen Printing Discharge Ink and Spraying Discharge Ink on a Shirt VIDEO
- Application Technique For 100% Cotton Discharge
- Screen Printing Discharge Ink VIDEO
- Water Based / Discharge Screen Printing VIDEO
- Yudu - How To Do Discharge Prints With Your Yudu Machine VIDEO
- Screen Printing Simulated Process w/ Discharge Ink Underbase & Plastisol VIDEO