- Store buckets near a flash unit or other source of heat.
- Store near an open window where it can be exposed to the sun.
- Store on a cold floor, which can raise the thickness or viscosity.
- Store near the ceiling or roof where the sun’s radiant heat can affect the stored temperature.
- Let it sit on a shipping dock where it can get exposed to the sun, which can partially cure the ink.
- Allow it to travel in the back of an open pickup truck, where it can get sun exposure.
- Store between 65°F-90°F (18°C-32°C).
- Store the ink with the lid tightly sealed on bucket.
- Stir prior to use.
- Keep it off concrete floors.