RyOpaque Plastisol Inks can be printed through high and low mesh screens and can also be reduced with curable reduced to print on lighter garments through higher mesh sizes. It saves printers time and money because it allows you to print directly on a dark garment (even black) without using an under base. By printing directly on black, you only have to use one screen and one ink color instead of two screens and two colors of ink, it's a no brainer! And since RyOpaque works great on both manual and automatic presses, it's an ink you can grow with and continue to use no matter how big or small of a print operation you run!
Articles in this section
- Wilflex Epic Rio Product Information
- Wilflex Top Score TDS and Color Card
- IC 7600 RFU Plastisol Pantone Approximation
- International Coatings Printing Tips
- Printing with Meteor White
- What is Plastisol Ink?
- Cleaning a Screen- Plastisol Ink
- Storing Plastisol ink by International Coatings
- High Density Plastisol
- 7400 and 7500 Online Mixing Software