RyOpaque Plastisol Inks can be printed through high and low mesh screens and can also be reduced with curable reduced to print on lighter garments through higher mesh sizes. It saves printers time and money because it allows you to print directly on a dark garment (even black) without using an under base. By printing directly on black, you only have to use one screen and one ink color instead of two screens and two colors of ink, it's a no brainer! And since RyOpaque works great on both manual and automatic presses, it's an ink you can grow with and continue to use no matter how big or small of a print operation you run!
Articles in this section
- International Coatings Printing Tips
- Printing with Meteor White
- Cleaning a Screen- Plastisol Ink
- Gloss Gel Plastisol Ink
- How to Pantone Color Match Screen Printing Ink VIDEO
- Getting Smooth Printing And Proper Cure With Plastisol Inks
- My Ink Is Sticking to My Screen And I am Getting Blurry Prints
- I Am Experiencing Peeling And Cracking When Garment Is Washed
- My White Ink Is Sticking To My Screen.
- Curing Ink With An Oven