Depending on how big the design is, anywhere from 200-500. If you are printing a white design on a dark shirt the design typically has to be printed, flash dried, and then printed again so you are going to use close to twice the amount of ink for that type of print.
Articles in this section
- International Coatings Printing Tips
- Printing with Meteor White
- Cleaning a Screen- Plastisol Ink
- Gloss Gel Plastisol Ink
- How to Pantone Color Match Screen Printing Ink VIDEO
- Getting Smooth Printing And Proper Cure With Plastisol Inks
- My Ink Is Sticking to My Screen And I am Getting Blurry Prints
- I Am Experiencing Peeling And Cracking When Garment Is Washed
- My White Ink Is Sticking To My Screen.
- Curing Ink With An Oven