Depending on how big the design is, anywhere from 200-500. If you are printing a white design on a dark shirt the design typically has to be printed, flash dried, and then printed again so you are going to use close to twice the amount of ink for that type of print.
Articles in this section
- Wilflex Epic Rio Product Information
- Wilflex Top Score TDS and Color Card
- IC 7600 RFU Plastisol Pantone Approximation
- International Coatings Printing Tips
- Printing with Meteor White
- What is Plastisol Ink?
- Cleaning a Screen- Plastisol Ink
- Storing Plastisol ink by International Coatings
- High Density Plastisol
- 7400 and 7500 Online Mixing Software