EPSON 4880 SET UP
All Epson 4880 printers come with default paper checks created by the manufacturer. In order to use our transfer paper and/or transparencies one needs to turn off these check functions.
Please follow the steps below:
- From the Ready Screen press “>” two times until printer reads Printer Setup menu.
- Press the down arrow until printer reads PPR Size Check.
- Press “>” once and then down arrow so the printer reads OFF then press the “>” once more to confirm the change. Once confirmed with a Star press “<” to go back to the sub menu.
- Once at the sub menu press the down until the printer reads PPR Align Check then repeat step 3.
- Once at the sub menu press the down until the printer reads Sheet Size Check then repeat step 3.
If you cannot get the printer to print properly at this point please call Technical Support at 800-314-6390.