Lon Winters breaks down the screen thread types and diameters which many people don't talk about but is useful when trying to print specialty prints and high tension prints.
Articles in this section
- Ryonet's Screen/Mesh Specs by Saati
- Flash Panel Tension Chart
- Maximum Squeegee/Scoop Coater Sizes Per Screen Size
- Can I Take The Mesh And Image Off The Frame And Use It Again?
- What Torque Setting Should My Torque Wrench Be Set To?
- Why Does My Mesh Tear During Stretching?
- What Is The Most Common Cause Of Screens Ripping?
- What’s The Difference Between The Silver Bolts Vs Black Bolts?
- For XX (A Designation Of Strength) To Monofilament Polyester
- Printing Solutions And Applications For Custom Manufactured Newman Roller Meshes