Curing water based and discharge ink can be difficult with a standard infrared conveyor dryer. Water based inks need air movement to effectively drive the water out of the ink and move the steam outside the dryer so that the heat can cure the ink. Without proper air movement most customers either have to slow their belts way down or run the shirts through the dryer multiple times. A forced air dryer can allow you to cure at a normal speed and temperature, without having to rerun a shirt.
Articles in this section
- Cooling Fan Bank Installation Instructions
- Hot Roqit Conveyor Manual
- LowRider Conveyor Dimensions
- Hot RoqIt Manual
- RyoCure Jr Conveyor Dryer Manual
- RileyCure Conveyor Manual
- Dryers that are Sold without Plugs
- How Does Infra-red Differ From Ultra-violet?
- What Is Infrared Heat?
- Low- Rider Manual