If the scorch color is just barely noticeable or a very light tan then it will disappear upon first washing. However, this makes a poor first impression to the customer, so you will want to adjust your settings.
Articles in this section
- Quartz Flash- For Curing Screen Printed Shirts
- Why Is My Dryer Not Getting Hot?
- How Long Does It Take For My Dryer To Heat Up?
- How Can I Avoid Over-heating My Shirt Board/Platen?
- What If I Scorch A Garment After Flashing Or Curing?
- Can I Use An Infrared Heater To Flash Water-Based Inks?
- Can I Full Cure With An Infrared Panel Heater?
- How Close Should An Infrared Panel Heater Be To The Shirt Board (aka platen)?
- What Is The Difference Between An Infrared Heater And A Quartz Heater?
- What Is The Purpose Of Flashing Screen Printed T-shirts?