- Remove SFS-100 from box and locate the hardware bag which is taped in between two of the arm brackets.
- Use the supplied hardware to attach arm brackets with the “U” cut out to the side of the tank with the drain plug.
- Attach the remaining two brackets to the opposite side.
- Place the rod with out the handle through the filter media roll and insert the end of the rod with out rings into the arm bracket with the hole. The end with rings will set in the “U” cut out of the other Arm Bracket.
- Place the wide tray onto the studs at the center of the tank
- Unroll filter media across tray and tape end of filter media to rod with handle. Place rod with handle into second set of brackets.
- Place second tray onto first tray, with filter media between the two. Secure with wing nuts.
- Place assembled SFS-100 under drain, use handle to roll fresh filter media into tray area as needed.